How to really shape eyebrows for the best eyebrow enhancement
Your eyebrows are one of the most if not the most important feature on your face. It is one of those things that will make your face look more defined. Many women have their eyebrows done by a professional. Many times, it might not be the best choice because only you know what you want and how you want to look. Learning how to shape eyebrows by yourself is the best way for natural eyebrow enhancement that makes you look really good. Best of all, it is not difficult at all and anyone can do it with a little practice.
1. You will need some tools for this job, a pair of nose scissors (I know it sounds weird, but trust me these are the best trimming tool), black eyebrow pencil (soft tip), and a pair of tweezers. These are all you need to shape eyebrows for the best eyebrow enhancement that will fit you best.
2. You have to find your own shape; this has to be done by considering your face shape. The right eyebrows shape must compliment your face shape and hide its flaws. For example, round faces are as wide as it is long making it look wider and bigger. The problem with round faces is it looks very childish. A high arch eyebrow shape is the best for you because it balances your face shape perfectly. Marilyn Monroe has round face and her eyebrows are an example for girls with round faces.
3. After you have decided the right shape for your eyebrows, use black eyebrow pencil to draw the shape as a guideline so that you don’t mess up with the scissors and tweezers.
4. Use the tweezers first to pluck the unwanted hairs. Hairs that grow outside of the drawn eyebrow shape can be removed completely. It is very important to not pluck any hair that grows inside of the drawn eyebrow shape. Because if you start plucking there, you will soon realize that you have over plucked your eyebrows. Over plucking is the worst enemy for eyebrow enhancement because it will make you look like you have a hole in the eyebrow. If mistakes happen, you will have to use eyebrow pencil for cover up until it grows back.
5. Remember, tweezers are not the only tool for shaping eyebrows. In fact, scissors are a must for the best eyebrow enhancement. Use scissors for shaping and trimming eyebrow hair that grow inside of the shape you drawn. It is important in this case to only trim those hairs. When eyebrow hairs get long, it has a messy appearance. Well trimmed eyebrows make you look well groomed and neat.–eHow